If TeaTV not working on Firestick, there is no serious reason to worry much about. This post will help you to fix all common issues of TeaTV on Firestick in 2022.
Common Issues Found on TeaTV for Firestick And Their Solutions:
No streaming application is 100% perfect and still encounters some errors. We have listed some errors and solutions to them which cause Tea TV Not Working on Firestick.
Tea TV app not installed
If you encounter problems like TeaTV APK not downloading direct to your FireTV, etc. Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Check that your device. App only supports devices using Android Operating System. (Device using WEB OS or TIZEN OS can not install it)
- Make sure that the version you are using is the latest version. Follow steps in this post to do so.
- Try to restart the system, re-open, or re-install the app.
- If this problem is still going on, please contact our support team via Twitter or Reddit for assistance.
No Links on TeaTV
Some TeaTV users often encounter problems on Tea TV no player link is available on Tea TV. It may occur when streaming links are broken or changed. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
First of all, kindly exit the app and re-open it then try to access the link again. Another effective way to resolve it, restart the system, and clear caches. If still, the link is not available to access then use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to change your IP address.
More, this problem also comes with some movies that are too old or too new to have the link.
– About new ones, this is rarely happening because contents on TeaTV are updated really fast, but just in case there aren’t any player links, please wait for about 1 day after the movie/ show official release date, there will be links available to stream.
Can’t Download Movies on Tea TV
Sometimes, it happens that the users are not able to download their favorite movies or TV shows even using any download manager. This occurs when your connection speed is not enough or the download manager is not updated.
Firstly, check your Internet connection, if it’s still work, so the problem will be due tothe download manager is not updated. Read this instruction and redownload TeaTV on your Firestick to get the latest version of TeaTV.
TeaTV Keeps on Buffering
As we all know, buffering is a common issue that affects streaming in all streaming applications. The issue of buffering is caused due to the low network between your streaming server and device. Users get annoyed when they face streaming issues using Tea TV.
To resolve the buffering issue, keep on following these steps trying one by one until the problem is fixed.
- Check your internet speed
- Check the stream
- Restart your device
- Restart VPN to change the IP address
- Download movies instead of streaming
Can’t cast TeaTV on TV
If other devices (e.g. phones, tablets) can’t cast successfully, then it’s likely an issue with your router or network. Try rebooting your Wi-Fi router by unplugging and plugging the power source. Make sure that your TV are connected to the same network.
Currently, there are many mod versions on the internet. However, we only support the official version downloaded from TeaTV official website.
Subtitle issues on TeaTV for Firestick
- Subtitle is too small: You can change subtitle size in the setting of TeaTV.
- Subtitle time is not correct with movie: You can use subtitle adjust timer on the play screen or find another subtitle
- Download subtitle fail: There is a lot of subtitle sources fetched in the app, so you can try other sources.
TeaTV developers know what customers need and integrate what they think is good for users on their streaming service, so if you are facing any problem with the app, don’t hesitate to tell us in the comment section or in our community.