What is TeaTV app? What are TeaTV great features? How to download the latest version of TeaTV for Android, Firestick, Android TV? Read this article and discover!
Online streaming is the new cool and of course, it is a lot better than a mainstream cable connection. A lot of people have resorted to streaming online content on popular services like Prime Video and Netflix. However, the biggest downside of the aforementioned OTT services is their monthly subscription fee. As a result, a few creative minds got together and developed Teatv that gives your amazing content for free.
What is TeaTV?
- App Name: TeaTV
- Genre: Entertainment
- Size: 16 MB
- Supported Devices: Android phones, Smart TV, Roku, FireTV & Firestick
TeaTV App is a very famous online streaming app with many great features that have been attracting millions of people worldwide to use it.
The app offers users thousands of hottest, latest movies, TV shows, live channels, and new TV seasons in FHD resolution.
TeaTV is currently not present on Google Play Store (or Appstore). So in order to download it, you have to use the link that is provided HERE.
TeaTV standout features
This app is loaded with a bunch of cool features that make your movie streaming experience worthwhile. Here are some of the key highlights of the TeaTV function:
All-in-one live software
This is probably the best feature of TeaTV because it allows you to watch all live shows and movies on one platform. The app turns your mobile phone into small TV with hundreds of different content ranging in a variety of genres.
You go out and don’t have an internet connection, but still want some movies to watch offline? Viewer, you’re in the right place. TeaTV supports an unrestricted downloader that allows you to quickly download files.
While using this app you will never face any lagging issues even if you have an average specs mobile device. You can easily download and enjoy your viewing. TeaTV enhances your experience and delivers the best result.
You can enjoy installing/running this app on an array of devices including Android, Windows, and Smart TV. There is a dedicated installer file available for each of the OS. The installation process is referred to as sideloading and is easy to carry out.
Superb content quality
Just like Prime Video, TeaTV APK users will be able to stream content at up to 1080p quality. The inclusion of Full HD content ensures that you get a cinema-like experience on your TVs/smartphones/computers. Other resolutions that this app supports are – 720p, 480p, 360p and 240p respectively.
Full Chromecast support
Since Tea TV has support for Chromecast-enabled systems, streaming to TVs is very easy. All you have to do is to load a video on this app and press the cast – This will cast the video that is being played on the connected Chromecast-enabled device (to the same Wi-Fi network)
You also have the option of adding movies and television shows to a list of favorites so that you can access them whenever you want them.
The seamless interface of the application makes it easy for users to search for their favorite titles from the list of all the titles given in the app.
How to download TeaTV?
1. Download TeaTV APK For Android
It doesn’t matter if your Android device is old or feature-less as Tea TV runs just fine on all Android smartphones/tablets. Precisely speaking – all you need is a dual-core device with at least 1GB of memory and around 100MB of free storage.
Just follow the steps that are stated below:
- First of all, download the TeaTV Apk from https://www.teatv.net/. Then navigate to the location on your Android device where you have downloaded or copied the apk file.
- Tap on the TeaTV apk file. Instantly the installation process will start.
- Then you may be asked for app necessary permissions, just grant them. You will also see a third-party APK installation warning message as well.
- Then go to your Android device settings -> security settings -> Unknown sources. Just tap on this option to enable it (make sure the option is checked).
- Once you are done, go back to apk file and tap to run it.
- You will be asked to allow permissions for installation. Once you tap on the install button, it will take some time and the TeaTV app will be installed on your Android device.
2. Download TeaTV for PC
In case you want to use Tea TV APK on your Windows PCs and laptops, you will need some treats. This app is not compatible with desktops and laptops. So, to have it on your device (Window only) an Android emulator software is required.
There are plenty of Android emulators present on the web, but we would recommend BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks is quite an old emulator software that has been in use for a long time. It doesn’t contain viruses that can harm your system and it also utilizes very little memory as well.
- In order to use Tea TV APK on your laptop/desktop – download BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com/download.
- Once you have downloaded it, open the .exe file (setup file).
- Keep clicking on Next until you come across the option that says – install.
- Wait for the installation to complete and run BlueStacks.
- It may take a while to load (depending on the hardware that you’re on)
- Now you have to download the Tea TV APK file on your system.
- After that – In the BlueStacks app, go to the option that says – Install APK.
- Click on it and browse for the downloaded APK file on your system.
- Open the APK file and the installation will start. Wait for it to complete and then run the app from the BlueStacks home screen.
Note: In order to use BlueStacks, you will need a Google account (since it’s an Android emulator)
3. Download TeaTV for Android TV, Smart TV, and Firestick
Tea TV on Android TV is a perfect entertainment solution for those who like to watch free FHD movies on their tv box.
Follow full instructions in this TOPIC
4. Download TeaTV for macOS & iOS
TeaTV APK is currently not available on macOS and iOS
5. Download TeaTV on Playstore
TeaTV APK is not available officially on the Google Play Store. You have to download it from the official website HERE
How Do I Watch Movies on TeaTV?
If you want to watch FHD movies on TeaTV, here we describe the process to do so. Just follow the steps in this TOPIC and install this excellent app on your devices.
How to Download Movies and TV series on TeaTV
The best player for these kinds of streaming apps on Android is TPlayer. In case you don’t have it, don’t worry, we got you covered. Here are the steps for downloading the app: :
- Find TPlayer on Play Store or via this LINK and download it to your devices
- After that, the MX Player will be successfully installed.
- Open TeaTV on your device.
- Choose the movie you want and select a source.
- On the next window, choose Download from the available options.
- Wait until the download completes. This may take a while, depending on your internet speed.
- When the downloads are done, click on it and choose MX Player to open it.
- That’s it, you can watch the movie you just downloaded whenever you like.
Note: Only vidoza links are available for download.
1. Is TeaTV app free to download?
Yes! This app is absolutely free to download so you can easily download it without paying anything. Download and enjoy your shows and movies on this awesome app.
2. What is the subscription fee of TeaTV?
TeaTV is free from the hassles of subscriptions or registration. It respects your privacy and that’s why the app doesn’t ask the users for their credentials or credit-card information.
3. Is TeaTV illegal?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to use Tea TV app. It does not host any movie or show by its own. It’s basically a platform that features content that is pre-hosted by others on the internet.
4. Is TeaTV app safe to use?
Yes, it is 100% safe to use since it is free from all sorts of viruses and other malicious items.
5. How to install TeaTV?
Read this TOPIC for full instructions.
6. What is the Android version requirement for TeaTV?
Any Android device that has 4.4+ (smartphone or tablet) will be able to run Tea TV. Your device should also support 1080p content if you wish to stream Full HD movies/shows.
7. How to know whether my device supports 1080p or not?
The easiest way is to open the YouTube app and in the quality option – look for 1080p. If you see 720p or below then your device won’t be able to stream Full HD content.
8. What is the internet speed required to run TeaTV?
As such – you do not need to have a blazing fast internet connection for Tea TV. Any internet speed that is above 100 Kbps is enough to run this app smoothly.
For those of you who have 20 Mbps+ connections – they will have a great time streaming/downloading movies/shows from here.
9. What should I do when TeaTV crash and lag?
Although it is highly unlikely that this app crashes or lags, in such an unfortunate event, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and open App Settings.
- In the App Settings, search for TeaTV app.
- In the app settings – you need to clear the storage and the cache.
- After that – restart your Android device and re-run the app.
- The issue will get fixed.
10. Is TeaTV working in 2022?
Yes, indeed it is.
11. How do I update the latest version of TeaTV on Android?
In case you are looking to update the TeaTV app on your android device, you can click on the download button on TeaTV official website or open the app and click on: “Check Update” on the bottom of the toolbar.
12. Does TeaTV have viruses?
Of course not. All links redirected on TeaTV are tested carefully before notched on the software to make sure no harmful links or viruses for users’ streaming devices.