How To Download TeaTV On Smart TV in August 2022?
TeaTV is a third-party app, so you can’t download it directly. Before install TeaTV firestick, you need to access Downloader App on your TV
1. Install Downloader App For Android TV
- Firstly, you’ve to go into the Settings option on your Smart TV. Scroll down till you find the Security & restrictions option.
- Click on it and turn on the Unknown sources option. By that, you could install applications outside of PlayStore.
- A warning window will appear to you and, select OK. Turn off Verify apps option only if you want to install any modded apps. Press the back button couple of times until you get back to the home screen.
You need to follow the above steps. Otherwise, there is no point in installing the app. To install the app, do the following.
- Open Google Play Store on your home screen. Yes, it is available on the Google Play Store on Android TV.
- Type in Downloader on the Search bar.
- You will find the Downloader app in the search results below. Select the app and press the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and select Allow option so that the Downloader can access media and files on your device.
- Have a quick read through the start guide and click OK. Now the app is ready to use.
2. Install Downloader app on Fire Stick TV
- On the Home Screen, click on the Find option.
- Choose Search, and in the search bar, type Downloader.
- In search results, choose the Downloader app.
- Click on the Download button and wait for the app to install.
- When the app is installed, click on the Open button.
- Go back to the Home Screen.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- In the dropdown menu, click on Developer Options.
10. Click on Install Unknown Apps.
This will allow Downloader to install apps that are not from the Amazon Appstore.
Success! You have now installed Downloader on your device.
3. Install Downloader App Through Chromecast With Google TV
For those using the new Chromecast with Google TV device, follow the screenshots below.
- Connect the Google TV to the TV HDMI port and launch it.
2. Go to the home screen and select Apps at the top.
3. Move to the Apps Categories and click on the Search for Apps option.
4. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and tap the Search button.
5. Select Install to install the Downloader app on Chromecast with Google TV.
To use the Downloader app on Google TV, you have to modify the Google TV settings. To do so,
1. Click the Profile icon on the Google TV home screen and select Settings.
2. Scroll down and select System.
3. Click the About option and choose Android TV OS build 7 times until the “You are now a developer!” prompt appears.
4. Now, you have entered into the developer mode.
5. Go back to the Settings menu and select Apps.
6. Scroll down and click Security & Restrictions.
7. Select the Unknown sources option.
8 Choose the Downloader app and turn on the Install Unknown Apps toggle. This will allow you to install apps on Google TV.
9. Now, launch Downloader on Google TV.
10 Select Allow if any prompt appears.
4. Download TeaTV through Downloader App for Smart TV
*Note: These video players present download processes on FireTV, but with the Downloader app available on your TV, you can do exact same processes with other smart TV devices.
Step 1: Launch Downloader App. On the screen, there will be some buttons, click on the “Search” button
Step 2: A empty URL bar will show up. Type this code: 269463 then click Go. TeaTV apk for firestick downloading process will start automatically
Step 3: Wait till the process is done, click Install
Step 4: Now TeaTV is available on your TV. Click Open, find your favorite movies, and enjoy!
That’s all for how to install TeaTV on firestick, Android box. With just some simple and easy steps, now you can expand your movie streaming on bigger screen with TeaTV app.